Intern Web and Graphic Designer
4- Months (2nd January 2017 to 5th May 2017) IBN Technologies Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Worked as a Web and Graphics Designer (wordpress was the main platform).
- It was an Industrial Project, Semester 8 in my bachelor’s degree.
- “Email Automation for Greeting Employees” was the Project Done during this Semester, which was created in HTML and PHP. There were three prospects, Birthday, Work-Anniversary and Welcoming New-Employee.
- WordPress was the main platform in the company for developing websites.
- And also created graphics for the website for making it user friendly.
Disney Warehouse-Leicester, UK (2-weeks)
Worked in packaging unit for packaging the delivering products all around UK. Understanding the box size and packaging it according to it. Learnt about packaging, organising and entering the data for the record.
Catering- Leicester, UK (3-weddings)
Worked as a waitress and server in wedding ceremonies, worked for catering company. Had learnt the good communication skills and also learnt more about people’s behaviour.
Old-age Home in Leicester
o Volunteered in my University of Leicester Festival celebration of Diwali in UK, we visited an old age home and motivated them to create decorative things with us. I was the assign for one team, where we interacted with the old people and encouraged them to help us in creating our decorative things.
School in Leicester
I had also visited two primary schools. Where we had to narrate story of Ramayan and help them with the mask which was brought by us from the University. We were seperated in teams and were told to help the kids in each and every matter. We interacted with them and narrated a good story of Ramayan. Both school kids enjoyed it and were very happy by my work of explaining and motivating them.
o Volunteered in Women Empowerment Program in Uka Tarsadia University, by guiding the guest and the participants of the program to their destination till anchoring and flicitating the guest. Teachers appreciated the work and the leadership done by me at the program.